Scheduling Administrator – Full time, Employee, in office only, Denville
We are a growing Overhead Garage Door service and installation firm based in Morris County, NJ. We are seeking a talented and positive Scheduling Admin to join our team.
Our Scheduling Admin will answer inbound calls, schedule estimate appointments, schedule repair/install appointments, provide admin support to our management team, keep our showroom and meeting room organized/tidy and jump in to help complete tasks/projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years demonstrated success in an administrative or clerical role.
- An exceptionally friendly and professional attitude.
- Great attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office and the ability to learn new programs.
- Integrity, initiative, and a proven work ethic.
- The communication skills required to interact with internal and external clients.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small!)
- Ability to take a project and run with it alone AND work as part of a team.
We are offering a starting rate of $19/hour, more for exceptional candidates. Medical benefits and paid time off are also offered. This is a full time, W2 employee position, in-office in Morris County.
9am – 5pm, 5 days/week. Saturdays required. (Can work Tue-Sat. Sunday is day off. Applicant can pick other regular day off)
Interested candidates who submit a resume, cover letter and reference code DSA in their email subject line will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No calls or walk-ins, please. APPLY HERE