Administrative Assistant, Financial Services – Employee, fulltime, Morristown, NJ
About you: You are the go-to person people can rely on. Managing calendars, updating files, jumping from system to system, cutting through swaths of emails, you don’t thrive on boring days. You are not a clock-watcher and are willing to take on special projects and new challenges. You want to earn what you are worth and have a place you can grow. You don’t like being micromanaged, so you take ownership of the responsibilities you’re given.
About me: I am a female financial planner/entrepreneur/networker who is looking for a professional, fun and smart assistant to help me run my wealth planning practice. I want to work with someone who is a fast learner, has a great attention to detail and (ideally!) has experience working in a financial management office previously. I am a fast mover with a large book of clients and need someone who can keep up with me and confidently handle client interaction.
- Client Service: Receive inbound calls/emails. Update/maintain CRM. Schedule follow-up meetings and manage regular client correspondence (CRM & Constant Contact)
- Business Processing: Oversee financial plan process, update data in planning software (Emoney). Interact with insurance, investment, annuity companies during all phases of client relationship.
- Administrative: Manage calendars and communications. Prepare/send quarterly reports. Support marketing efforts. Manage license renewals and CEC’s.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- 3-5+ years administrative support experience in financial services industry or VERY SIMILAR environment.
- Strong technical/application skills including CRM (Redtail preferred), MS Office suite, data entry experience and the ability to learn new systems and programs.
- An attention to detail so exacting that you include a reference to Sherlock Holmes in your cover letter.
- Planning and organizational skills. You know how to organize a calendar and stay on top of multiple projects.
- Clear, concise and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude and friendly demeanor– even when things get tough.
· The ability to see when someone needs to jump in to handle a project AND the willingness to be that person. (no job too small!)
Ideally, this is a full-time, permanent employee position reporting to our office in beautiful Morristown, NJ. We are open to a part-time role for the right candidate! Monday – Friday 8:30a-5p. Starting salary is $50k (with regular performance reviews), more for candidates who check all our industry and application experience boxes! Health, Life & Disability insurance available. 401k and PTO
Interested candidates that provide cover letter, resume and reference job code 197KAA will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
Our offices maintain masking and social distancing standards.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an equal opportunity employer. APPLY HERE