Regional Sales Manager – Salary + no cap commissions! – Employee, Based in Texas, Full time, Remote
We are a leader in medical technology headquartered in Bergen County, NJ. Our medical equipment and software solutions are used in hundreds of hospitals and thousands of EMS units in every market around the country.
Our Regional Sales Manager manages a large geographic territory (Texas + center of US). Developing new leads, conducting needs investigations, solution and product demos and proposals to key hospital personnel and execs are the primary duties of the role. Success in this position is achieved through employment of critical sales skills including: networking, relationship development, managing/updating CRM, managing regional sales funnel and more with the goal of meeting and exceeding your sales forecast.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- 3+ years demonstrated success in a field business development sales role to hospital/medical centers and EMS.
- SaaS and capital equipment sales experience.
- A college degree in sales, marketing, psychology or related field.
- Experience & proficiency developing relationships and selling up/down organization from staff to C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time including conferences and trade shows.
- The discipline and technical proficiency to maintain a consistent schedule and document all activities in CRM system.
- Integrity, transparency and a willingness to grow.
- A demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail.
- A Positive attitude, even in the face of rejection.
This is a fulltime, W2 employee position offering a competitive salary + no cap commission, 401k, profit sharing program, medical benefits and paid time off. Territory includes Central United States with primary focus on Texas and Colorado. Preference given to candidates based in Texas within 1 hour drive of a major airport hub.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code ***RSMT will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No calls or walk-ins, please. APPLY HERE