Electrical Engineer – Full time, employee, onsite required, Morris Plains, NJ
We are a consulting engineering firm based in Morris County, NJ that specializes in electrical generation, industrial, data center, renewable energy and other specialized projects. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our team.
Our Electrical Engineers are responsible for completing field surveys, creating single line diagrams of large commercial power distribution systems, designing power distribution systems, and performing short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash hazard analyses. Consulting with clients, collaborating with team members, vendors and contractors throughout all stages of a project including client sales presentations, design, research, construction are all part of the role.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- BSEE from an ABET accredited institution.
- 4+ years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCad and Revit. Proficiency with SKM, ETAP or both.
- Familiarity with NFPA 70, 70E, 99, 101
- Strong logic and analytical skills with the ability to identify anomalies and root cause.
- Creativity in design and ability to automate processes when needed.
- A great attitude and willingness to learn, grow and improve.
This is a full time, employee position based in Morris County, NJ. We offer a strong starting salary commensurate with experience, Medical, 401k, PTO and productivity bonus. Expect 30% local travel (not overnight) and 70% in office.
Applicants who submit a resume cover letter and reference code 190TCEE will be considered for the next step in our hiring process. No calls or walk-ins will be accepted. We are an equal opportunity employer. APPLY HERE