Civil Engineer, Full time, Employee, Onsite required, Sussex County, NJ.
We are a growing Engineering firm based in Northwest NJ. We have a passion for what we do and the communities we serve. We know that having an engaged and dedicated group of employees is the key to our success. We are seeking an experienced Civil/Municipal Engineer to join our team.
As part of our civil/municipal department you will: Provide design and project management of municipal, water, stormwater, road and infrastructure projects. Review land use applications and represent municipal boards as engineering professional. Develop scopes of work, budgets and plans for projects. Manage/develop client relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated success in civil/municipal engineering.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- New Jersey Professional Engineer’s license in good standing.
- Proficiency with site plan and public infrastructure design. Municipal Land Use Law knowledge.
- Ability to design and manage multiple projects concurrently while directing/collaborating with junior staff.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office suite, MS Project. (or similar)
- An open and easygoing nature and the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. (Integrity is huge.)
- Proactive communication skills and the ability to follow up with clients, co-workers, vendors and other stakeholders as needed.
- The vision/desire to grow alongside our firm.
This is a full time, employee role reporting to our offices in Northwest NJ. Monday – Friday. Must be available some weeknights for municipal board meetings. Some local travel required. We follow guidelines during pandemic and expect masking and social distancing in office.
We offer a strong starting salary (depending upon candidate experience), full benefits (medical, dental, 401k) + ownership opportunities for the right individual. If you are seeking a professional, no-drama workplace with management that cares – this is the place!
Only applicants who submit a resume, cover letter and reference code CPME will be considered for the next step in our hiring process. No calls or walk-ins will be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. APPLY HERE.